The following is a legal agreement between you ("You") and the owners and operators of share-a-meme.com ("Website"), Share-A-Meme ("We"). These Terms of Service (Terms) govern your access to and use of the website, its services ("Services") and all products. By using the Website You agree to be bound by these Terms. This agreement may be revised or updated without notice.
Who can use Share-A-Meme.com
You may use the Website only if You can form a binding contract with Share-A-Meme, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws. This Website is intended solely for users who are thirteen (13) years of age or older. Any registration by, use or access by anyone under the age of 13 is prohibited.
Rules of Conduct
You agree that you may only use the Website for your own personal and non-commercial purposes. You also agree that you will not do or permit to be done through your account or log-in any of the following:
- violate or infringe the copyrights, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other rights of any person;
- post or submit libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, harassing or otherwise actionable or objectionable material;
- post or transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam or chain letters;
- use automated scripts, spiders, bots or similar means to harvest or collect member information, or other information from the Website; however, you may capture contact data and other information where the Website expressly permits, encourages or requires it;
- use the Website in a manner that could damage, disable or overburden the Website or violate the law;
- use the Website for the purpose of hiding URLS and/or circumventing spam filters in other web or computer services;
- submitting multiple URLS for the purpose of mass distribution of links that lead to affiliate, spam, or other non-informational websites;
- provide inaccurate or misleading information when registering as a member;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or
- upload or transmit software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other computer code or files designed to disable, destroy or interfere with any software or equipment.
You agree that Share-A-Meme may refuse your registration or terminate your access and account for violating these Terms, for any behavior that is inconsistent with Share-A-Meme's image or values, or for any other reason, entirely in its discretion.
You acknowledge that Share-A-Meme and its licensors own all rights, title and interest in all content on the Website , including but not limited to the Website's design, text, graphics and files, and their selection and arrangement (the Content ), and you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, frame, republish, display, post, transmit, or sell the Content, except as may be expressly permitted by Share-A-Meme. You may download and print reasonable portions of the Content, solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you leave intact all copyright notices and identifying information appearing on the original. You may not republish Website Content on any other website or business network or incorporate the information into any database or compilation. Any use of the Content not authorized by Share-A-Meme is prohibited.
All trademarks, logos, trade dress and service marks on Website, with the exemption of fair use material from other sites, are copyright of Share-A-Meme or its licensors and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without written permission.
It is Share-A-Meme's policy to respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement, and to remove, or disable access to, infringing material. If you believe that any of the Content or materials appearing on this Website contains infringing materials or infringing property, please send a notice to us at http://Share-A-Meme.com/page/contact.
Your notice should contain the following: a physical or electronic signature of a person (i.e., claimant) authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed; identification of the content or material claimed to be infringing; a reference or link to the infringing material or activity, or the subject of the infringing activity, including information to enable us to locate that material or reference; the address, telephone number or email address of the claimant; a statement that the claimant has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and a statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the claimant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Links and References
This Website may contains links to websites operated by unrelated parties. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We do not control these sites and are not responsible for their content. Our inclusion of these links does not imply any association with these sites or any endorsement or approval of the services, merchandise, materials or contents available from or on these sites. We do offer a reasonable sense of spam/link removal, and you can send us a tip at the report page and we may choose to take a reasonable action to the request.
This Website may also contain descriptions of or references to products, services, and firms. These references do not imply our endorsement of those products, services or entities. Under no circumstances shall any of our providers be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on or exposure to information obtained from or contained on the Website. Rather, you are responsible to evaluate the information, advice, and other content available through the Website, and any products, services or firms referenced here.
If you decide to leave the Website and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. In particular, you should review the terms and privacy policies of these sites, as they may differ from ours. Again, we do not control or review the usage terms or privacy practices of linked websites.
Share-A-Meme is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website regardless of the cause or source, or for the conduct, online or offline, of any member or other user of the Website. Without limiting the above, Share-A-Meme assumes no responsibility for:
- any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, communications failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member postings or communications;
- the accuracy, integrity, completeness, or quality of any information, outputs or Content available from or through the Website; rather, responsibility for verification resides with the user of the information, output or Content.
- problems with telephone lines, computer systems, third party providers, or any technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website;
- injury or damage to users, members or other persons computers or networks resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Website;
Under no circumstances will Share-A-Meme be responsible for any loss or damage incurred or resulting from anyone's use, including your use, of the Website, any Content posted on the Website or communicated to members, or any interactions between users of the Website, online or offline. THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED AS IS AND Share-A-Meme DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states limit or prohibit the disclaimers of warranties in certain cases, so this disclaimer may not apply to you.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL Share-A-Meme BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS AND LOST DATA), OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OR (I) $50 OR (II) THE MEMBERSHIP FEES PAID BY YOU TO Share-A-Meme, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND EVEN IF Share-A-Meme WAS AWARE THAT SUCH DAMAGES MIGHT OCCUR. Some states limit or prohibit the limitation of liability in certain cases, so this limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold Share-A-Meme and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, partners and employees harmless from any damage, liability, claim, or expense (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of the rights of a third party or any law.